At this year’s IFRA in Hamburg (4-6th October), Angus Frame, the Vice President, Digital Media at The Globe and Mail and Product Director of Mobiletech, Jon Arne Saeteraas, will share the story on how to create and implement working business models for mobile.
The traffic on m.theglobeandmail.com increased 12 times after they installed the Vizrt’s Viz Mobile Expansion (Mobiletech and Vizrt software).
When: Tuesday, 5 October, 15.30
Where: “Trends in Mobile”, Media Port in Hall A.1
The bewildering array of new devices, each with their specific capabilities of screen size, format capabilities and user interfaces, makes it bluntly impossible to deploy a one-size-fits-all content approach to mobile publishing. The sensible method is not to build elements that are specific to a device, but instead create a template based environment that contains policy information indicating how content should be displayed on any device – not just on any one specific device. It is a logical architecture which provides both scalability and flexibility.
The key benefits of the solution is:
- Publish once – present content as several publications: web, mobile, iPad
- Support for all types of mobile content
- Advanced functions for increased usability
- Always up to date device database
- Use same URL for mobile and desktop site
- Enhanced support for Google Android and Apple iPhone platforms
- Flexible template system for optimised presentation
- Multiple dimension adaptation and segmentation: Device, operator and market
Do you want to know more?
Mobiletech will be at IFRA on booth 1.501, right beside the Media Port, Hall 1.
You can also get a demo of the complete Vizrt Online and Mobile Suite at the Vizrt Booth, 1.410 Hall 1.